Workday Business Analyst
We are looking for a Workday Business Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contact
Title: Workday Business Analyst
Term: 6-months – 35 hours/week
Location: Toronto and Montreal – Hybrid, twice a week on-site
Job ID number: C1132
Brief description of duties:
The job will mainly consist of working, as a business analyst, in our Human Resources team, whose mandate is to support our human resources management system which is Contact for You (Workday). In addition, the candidate sought will be involved in our related projects, among others, the development of an application with Workday Extend. We need an expert who understands very well how Workday works and ideally has knowledge of Workday Extend.
The candidate must be able to understand business needs and issues in order to identify the best options for configuring Workday, integrating with our various stakeholders (EIB, RaaS, API, etc.) and/or adaptation to new functionalities. He will work in collaboration with the development team and the business stakeholders.
- In collaboration with businesspeople, understand, document and review business requirements to ensure that everything is complete before the functional analysis.
- Facilitate the selection and analysis of the best technological options/solutions considering the objectives of the mandate, the budgetary commitments and the delivery deadlines.
- Develop detailed requirements by considering business needs, the functioning of Workday, the existence of features already in place and other constraints or desired positioning in the medium to long term.
- Collaborate with the different groups within IT, identify the best solutions to improve existing processes and act as an intermediary between IT, users and managers at different hierarchical levels.
- Support businesspeople in the testing strategy.
- Write reference documents, review existing documentation (requirements, business rules, test plans).
- Help users assess and plan the workload associated with projects.
Level of education required: University 1st cycle, Administration (with IT) or IT management.
- High knowledge of Workday HCM, its different functional modules and the data model.
- Knowledge of Workday integration tools. (EIB, RaaS, API, WD Connectors, WD Studio)
- Have already made requirements in a software configuration context.
Job Specific Certification(s):
Years of experience required: 4 to 8 years.
Required qualities :
- Skills for time and priority management
- Team spirit
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Analytical mind
- Ability to adapt to changes.
- Customer orientation
Nice to haves:
- STONG Asset: Workday Extend and Org Studio.
- Bilingualism: English, French. Not required but an asset if they have it. A lot of the business stakeholders are French out of head office in Montreal.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|
|Workday integration tools. (EIB, RaaS, API, WD Connectors, WD Studio)||4-8|