Web Content Analyst
Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a Web Content Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contact
Title: Web Content Analyst
Term: 6-months – 40 hours/week
Location: Toronto – Hybrid 1-2 day a week on-site
Job ID number: C1134
Brief description of duties:
Web Content Analyst Services will support the client’s team and contribute to FinDev Canada’s effort to redesign its digital channels to deliver a simple and seamless user experience and engagement.
- Lead the requirement gatherings process for an RFP to revamp our current website
- Work on fast–turnaround changes, short–term website enhancements or expansions, content migrations, and more than one workflow, as needed.
- support in resolving moderate to complex content–related website issues or requests.
- Maintain responsibility for the coordination of problem–solving efforts within the project team and the investigation and analysis of requests for operations and maintenance support.
- Recommend and implement proposed solutions to resolve support requests.
- Perform limited use and application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Follow standard practices and procedures and perform closely managed work.
- Follow specific, outlined, and detailed procedures and report to a web content team leader or content strategist.
- Assist with content maintenance and other work as needed.
- 3+ years of experience as a content specialist or conducting help desk support on projects, including website migrations.
- Experience developing software in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Experience with the development and implementation of large–scale websites, including content management.
- Experience assessing and improving digital materials and services (websites, digital interfaces, online transaction flows, PDFs, etc.) to comply with regulatory accessibility standards – specifically WCAG 2.1 AA
- Great customer empathy that makes user experience a top priority.
- Understanding and comfortable with designing and using API’s like REST
- Knowledge of JIRA and Agile principles
- Experience with verifying the accuracy of source code in HTML on web pages.
- Solid understanding of mobile UI/UX best practices and standards
- Experience communicating and working closely with multiple stakeholders and content owners and managers to collect content requirements, develop content, and manage the review workflow from request to publish and go live.
- Experience in managing content with Drupal or other web content management systems.
Nice to haves:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience designing application structure and architecture.
- Experience with web application development frameworks and tools like React, and CI/CD tools like Azure DO.