Vendor Operations Manager
Posted 1 year ago
We’re looking for a Vendor Operations Manager! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Vendor Operations Manager
Term: 6- month Contract
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1374
Brief description of duties:
- Manage all aspects of the vendor relationship which includes vendor onboarding/ offboarding, regular contract lifecycle management, project management, issue, and SLA management.
- The lead incident management process for any production issue (scheduled after hours)
- Effectively prioritize activities with conflicting priorities.
- Manage multiple initiatives and work with business stakeholders and/ or external partners.
- Monitor vendor performance measures and delivery of standards for accuracy, efficiency, availability, and reliability of provided services.
- Manage vendor contractual adherence, including performance and financial terms.
- Ensure appropriate financial oversight for assigned vendors that includes forecasting, actual reporting, trend analysis, financial opportunity sizing to support business case development.
- Coordinate vendor information security assessments, business continuity/ disaster recovery tests, operational and vendor risk reviews, etc.
- Support Operational Risk Management (ORM) activities.
- Provide business reporting across a broad range of functional areas including Service levels, operational risk management, business continuity, information security, finance, and performance trend analysis.
- Update and maintain Bank operational procedures.
- Support business sourcing activities as needed, which includes RFPs, RFIs, and contract negotiations.
- Drive continuous improvement through identification and delivery of new services, systems, or providers, to improve operational efficiencies and business outcomes.
- Previous experience in Vendor Relationship Management (min. 5 years).
- Previous experience in Incident Management (min. 3 years).
- Advanced skills using MS Office 365 suite.
- Must be a self-starter, results-oriented, with an affinity for accuracy and details.
- Strong problem-solving skills – Accurately define problems and identify relevant ones. factors. Objectively considers alternatives and anticipates the impact of possible solutions.
- Lean Six Sigma experience and or Green Belt certification.
- Project management skills and experience leading small projects.
- Open personality and effective communication and reporting skills – verbal and written.
- Some travel to Service Providers facilities required from time to time.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- ORM and BCP experience (an asset).
- Credit Card Banking experience (an asset).
|Vendor Relationship Management||5+|
|MS Office 365 suite||3+|
|ORM and BCP||Asset|
|Credit Card Banking||Asset|