We are looking for a UI/UX Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: UI/UX Developer
Term: Contract – 6 months with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid – 2-3 days a week
Job ID number: C1392
Brief Description on Duties:
The Client Lifecycle Management Portal is a business-critical ecosystem, which will be used by a high volume of users, internally, as well as by external clients. The Senior User Experience Engineer (UXE) will help transform requirements, concepts, and visions into experiences which set the direction of how we will operate and engage with our clients in the future. You will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional results for our clients and colleagues across multiple regions. This is a very agile fast-paced and strategic design role, with rapid delivery expectations.
As a Senior User Experience (UX) Engineer, you will:
- Collaborate effectively with our internal team, clients, and other project teams, maintaining a high level of professionalism and patience throughout all interactions.
- Design simple and usable systems thru rapid prototypes in coordination with product owners, business analysts, and technology teams for continuous enhancements and refinements.
- Conduct and document ideation sessions, user discovery sessions, user testing collection, AB Testing, feedback synthesis for strategic direction and decision making.
- Architect scalable system design implementation through information architecture and communication design methods.
- Build and maintain style guides for modern design system and provide guidance to UI developers Maintain components and libraries for tools and technologies needed for products and services.
- Develop and maintain themes to reinforce styling guidelines and standards.
- for implementation support.
- Apply high-quality graphic and visual design expertise for all deliveries including: wireframes, icons, graphics, presentations, documents, and related product material
- Ensure to organize book-of-work tasks and manage them with management. PMs, and peers in JIRA.
Note: Portfolio is required.
- 5+ years advanced experience using Adobe Cloud products (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, etc.)
- 3+ years designing applications and dashboards (not web-based brochureware)
- Experience writing user stories
- Advanced CSS using SASS, and LESS