We are looking for a Test Engineer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Test Engineer
Location: Remote but could be 2 days per week in office in the future
Job ID number: C1117
Brief description of duties:
- Develop security test scripts and execute using AppScan and/or Veracode tools.
- Analyze VA scan results and create results reports for application owners.
- Interpret business requirements and business rules related to Lifeco environments and translate them into test scenarios.
- Work closely with the rest of the product development team to provide security testing to code delivery process.
- Drive the creation of next generation testing frameworks, test automation, CI, release techniques and test infrastructure to improve on testing and to increase the speed of release cycles.
- Design and document security test activities in formal test plans, test suites and test runs.
- Create time estimates for test activities.
- Contribute to an environment of continuous learning and improvement
- Practical experience in security testing of applications and infrastructure solutions.
- Practical experience with Continuous Integration and testing frameworks (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI, Postman, JUnit, JMeter, NodeJS).
- Hands-on experience with AppScan and Veracode tools
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence collaboration tools.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a team.
- Good in web applications and server level testing.
- Proficiency in trouble-shooting and problem-solving with paying attention to details.
- Experience designing test strategies and coordinate work efforts on multiple projects.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and best practices.
|Job Category||QA Engineer|
|Security testing of applications and infrastructure solutions||3-4|
|AppScan and Veracode||3-4|