We are looking for a Technical Support Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Technical Support Analyst
Term: 6-month – 37.5 hours
Location: Winnipeg – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1177
Brief description of duties:
- Ensure an appropriate level of reliability of technology and operating systems to meet current service level agreements and future business needs.
- Collaborate closely with the other Linux Administrators and the other Infrastructure teams
- Handle service requests, incidents, and change requests.
- Participate in problem resolution.
- Participate in patch management, configuration management and upgrades according to the security standards.
- Participate in various infrastructure improvement projects and business development projects.
- Enforce standards to ensure continuity of operations.
- Develop, implement, support, and document automation for more effective systems support.
- Ensure infrastructure in disaster recovery site is healthy.
- Participate in disaster recovery tests.
- Be available for on-call support (rotational basis).
- Be available for changes outside normal office hours.
- Document the different activities and procedures according to established standards.
- 5+ years of applicable Linux administrator experience with RHEL7 and newer.
- 5+ years’ experience provisioning and supporting complex non-production or production environments in a large organization.
- 3+ years of experience with VMware based virtualization and Site Recovery Manager.
- 3+ years of experience with RHEL satellite.
- 2+ years of experience with RHEL Identity Management.
- 1+ years of experience with automation using Ansible.
- 1+ years of experience with NTP and BIND DNS service.
- Knowledge of Scripting languages such as Bash, KSH shell and Python.
- Demonstrated ability to perform systems analysis to resolve performance and capacity issues, and optimal use of infrastructure.
- Ability to work with a team and independently.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Understanding of Unix system security and hardening standards like CIS.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Knowledge of Ansible Tower/AWX will be an asset.
- Experience with Cloud platforms like Azure, AWS or IBM Cloud will be an asset.
- Experience with AIX, HP-UX ,and Sun Solaris would be an asset.
|Linux administrator experience with RHEL7 and newer.||5+|
|RHEL Identity Management||2+|
|Automation using Ansible||1+|
|NTP and BIND DNS service||1+|