We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Technical Support Specialist
Term: 10-month contract – 37.5 hours/month
Location: Toronto, Winnipeg and London – Remote
Job ID number: C1165
Brief description of duties:
Contact Centre Technical Support Specialist supporting the PSHCP initiative. Ideally someone with a few years of experience with specific contact center apps such as Cisco Finesse, Cisco Jabber, Verint, or dealing with contact center as a service. Also good to haves include Service Now and Salesforce. Other contact center applications that we do not use but experience could be leveraged would be Genesys, Amazon or NICE CX.
- Deep experience with Problem, Incident and Change (ITSM).
- Knowledge of cloud contact center platforms (preferably Cisco’s Hosted Collaboration platform and Verint’s Workforce Optimization).
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Effective internal consulting skills with a strong customer service orientation.
Nice to haves:
- Cisco’s Hosted Collaboration platform and Verint’s Workforce Optimization
|Job Category||Tech Support|
|Problem, Incident and Change (ITSM||5+|
|Cisco’s Hosted Collaboration platform and Verint’s Workforce Optimization||Asset|