We are looking for a Technical Project Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Vaughn – Hybrid, when needed in office
Job ID number: C1179
Brief description of duties:
The Technical Project Manager manages international customer projects (software solutions) internally within the CCT organization and provides all aspects of project management for assigned projects.. The TPM function is the bridge between the Customer Project Managers (CPM) and the cross functional project team. This role includes being the primary contact person for the global CPMs leading assigned projects from the regional organization who is responsible for all customer related topics of each software project. The TPM is the single point of contact for our regional Sales and CPM organization.
The task requires direct interfacing and coordination with Customer Project Managers, partners and internal staff and full project support across all disciplines (commercial and technical) to ensure all project targets (feature – function-quality, delivery schedule, project budget, and profitability) are tracked and met.
The Technical Project Manager is also responsible to provide technical support and guidance to the project team, such as product presentations, solution proposals and input to commercial offers. Last but not least the Technical Project Manager is accountable for the creation and delivery of the final solution to which he/she is assigned to.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Be the single point of contact for Sales and CPM within a CCT project
- Support pre-sales processes
- Support the sales process by technical and domain knowledge, provide technical solution proposals and responses to RFI/RFP, provide input to commercial offers and statement of work (SOW)
- Coordinate with global Customer Project Managers
- Assist within the stakeholder requirements process and ensure the provision of customer requirements documentation and establish a change request process
- Make yourself aware of contract obligations, such as content, timeline, dependencies, penalty clauses, etc.
- Develop realistic and achievable project plans and execute project plans
- Position may require travel – both within and outside North America
- Provide account relationship management support to regional CPM
- Communicate & collaborate effectively & clearly with other project teams, deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Lead Cross Functional Project Delivery Teams
- Project team ramp-up and training
- Lead daily scrums, assign work, track bi-weekly sprints / iterations
- Provide initial project documentation (WBS, pre-calculation, risk assessment) for decision making and provide input to commercial contracts.
- Responsible for the compliance with all relevant G+D business processes ( PEP, Project Management, etc.) as well as for project specific tailoring
- Manage and organize project installation and deployment
- Compliance with the agreed processes for the project
- Achieve customer acceptance and transfer project to the Help Desk
- Manage all phases of the project lifecycle for software projects including initiating, planning, execution, control / monitoring & closing
- Implementation of the project in accordance with the agreed goals and objectives (cost, schedule, quality, and scope)
- Identify all project dependencies and risks, ensuring they are effectively managed and ensure mitigation and contingency plans are in place
- Project team leadership
- Schedule, track and report CCT Projects
- Monitor progress and provide project status and progress to upper management and the project team in project reviews and project reports.
- Transparent status reporting (monthly reports, project status reviews, milestone reports)
- Manage all communication to key stakeholders and ensure they are all aware of significant changes to the project status in a timely manner
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Manage external vendors as required
- Establish project teams, meet regularly with global CPMs, drive creation of customer requirements, use case documents and implement clear documented change control process
- Ensure all work scheduled and assigned is aligned with contracts and financial controls
- Utilizes sound judgment in dealing with business information
- Generates enthusiasm and support of company objectives
- Ability to make recommendations for continuous quality improvements in all areas of accountability
- Flexibility to work long hours as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Microsoft Project, MS Office, TFS/ Azure DevOps
- Knowledge about cash processing equipment and cash processing SW solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and motivate a project team
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, ability for multitasking
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills and persistent in execution and follow-up of tasks
- IT background (Operating systems, Databases, Networks, Server HW)
- Excellent ability to communicate and work effectively with other team members in a multicultural and international environment
|Job Category||Project Manager|