We are looking for a Tableau Consultant! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Tableau Consultant
Term: 10-month – 37.5 hours
Location: Toronto – Remote
Job ID number: C1020
Brief description of duties:
- Build high quality Tableau reports.
- Analyze data sources and data points to identify the trends and share insights with business users.
- Maintain user access and restriction to reports and its underlying data.
- Responsible for automating the data refreshes of the data source in Tableau.
- Ensure the weekly, monthly refresh of data files and keep the Dashboard up to date.
- Deliver the device based dashboards by using Tableau mobile.
- Responsible for the user walkthrough session and assisting any issues reported.
- Proactively identifies innovative opportunities to enhance the reporting and data quality: – Act as a team player, participate in the team’s cross training activities, and provide coverage during staff absences – Identify issues and problems and escalate immediately
- Tableau expert
- Good knowledge of PC, outlook and MS Excel skills
- Working with multiple in-house applications and vendors system such as Bloomberg, CDS, BONY
- Undergrad degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Math or a related field
- 3 + years of experience using Tableau
- Excellent knowledge on Tableau dashboard building
- Strong knowledge of SQL to generate custom queries and analysis
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Working knowledge of any of the IBM Infosphere suite products like Information Governance Catalog, Information Analyzer, Data Stage, Quality Stage or Stewardship Center
- Working knowledge of Collibra
- Some exposure to and understanding of reporting for operational risk.