We are looking for a System Tester! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: System Tester
Term: 6-month – 40 hours
Location: Hybrid – 2 days a week in the office
Job ID number: C1014
Brief description of duties:
The System Tester will be responsible for testing Enterprise Level Financial Applications. The System Tester will be involved in all aspects of software test planning, test preparation, test execution, and for reporting on test activities for assigned projects.
- BS degree in science, engineering or a technical field
- 3+ years of software testing experience
- Experience with test management tools (TFS, Quality Center)
- Use of defect tracking and version control system(s): Microsoft TFS, IBM ClearQuest, Clearcase
- Experience and understanding of SQL, web and client/server applications, and associated computer hardware.
- Experience in functional testing techniques including integration, system and regression testing
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies (Agile or Waterfall)
- Test Engineer Certification (CSTE, ISTQB) is a definite asset
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills, ability for multitasking
- Excellent ability to communicate and work effectively with other team members in a multicultural and international environment
- Knowledge of financial software systems a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to work long hours as necessary
- Ability to handle high pressure in a professional manner
|Job Category||QA Analyst|
|Test management tools (TFS, Quality Center)||3+|