Posted 10 months ago
We are looking for a Support Engineer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Support Engineer
Term: 12-months – 37.5 hours/week
Job ID number: C1148
Brief description of duties:
- Troubleshoot and resolve Level 1/2/3 support issues from various support channels (phone calls, chats, self-service tickets); document and escalate issues further as required.
- Record all incident tickets under the appropriate severity into the ServiceNow call tracking system.
- Configure and image PC’s with the required core environment image and practice specific software.
- Provide technical support for various practice specific software applications and firm proprietary software. Install and configure software, updates and patches.
- Troubleshoot various IT hardware issues with PC’s, printers, peripherals, etc.
- Provide device and app support for various types of mobile devices – both iOS and Android.
- Provide support for audio-visual setups, system hardware and connectivity issues in meeting rooms.
- Provide technology training to new hires (one-on-one or group sessions), either in-person or virtually through online sessions.
- Provide support for telecom issues as required.
- Previous deskside support, virtual support and/or help desk experience a requirement.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365, Teams and Windows 10. Microsoft Access, Project, Visio, Power BI knowledge an asset.
- Mobile device knowledge and experience – iOS and Android.
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow.
- Thorough understanding of networks, file servers and wireless technology; previous exposure to the Windows networking environment.
- Aptitude for learning software quickly with minimal instruction.
- Proficient knowledge of computer hardware – PC’s, printers, peripherals, laptop imaging, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
|Deskside support, virtual support and/or help desk||2|
|Mobile device knowledge and experience - iOS and Android.||2|