Posted 10 months ago
We are looking for a SQL Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: SQL Developer
Job ID number: C1069
Brief description of duties:
- Experience designing and implementing large scale enterprise level distributed systems, ETL, analytical and reporting workflows
- Expertise in .NET framework, SSIS, SSRS and PowerShell scripting
- Expert-level skills in writing and optimizing SQL.
- Extensive experience with managing data operations including performance and reliability engineering, incident management, capacity planning, observability, tooling and automation, and disaster recovery planning, etc.
- In depth knowledge of architecture domains, including business, application, data, infrastructure and security architectures.
- Identify technical obstacles and risks early on and work closely with team to find creative solutions to build prototypes & develop deployment strategies, procedures, road maps etc.
- Ability to identify the architectural gaps to ensure tools, processes and code is complaint to AML industry standards
- Ensure operational effectiveness and address any production issues.
- Experience with full lifecycle of agile software development from requirements and design through to development, testing, deployment, and support
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Git, Bitbucket, Confluence
- Working knowledge of Oracle products and Autosys would be a great asset
- Focused on achieving technical excellence and improvements, while focusing on customer value
- Execution focused with an ability to navigate ambiguity, Proven track record of sharing outcomes through written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- You love to collaborate, are a good team player, an excellent listener, and are fun to work with
- Sr. Dev. Who will take ownership. SQL Developer
- MS SQL DB. SQL 2017. SSIS SSRS reporting
- MUST be able to talk to business. Understand requirements. MUST have strong communication skills
- Implement reporting solution. iflow US based company
- Take ownership and curious enough to move things forward.
- No spoon feeding whatsoever. Especially for Sr. role. Expectation is that they hit the ground running.
- Purely for regulatory reporting project
- Support Fintrac
- Changing reporting. Implementing new solution. Vendor application runs on SQL server. They don’t code vendor app but he needs people who will actually be equally involved on business side.
- Strong enough to interpret tech req’s.
- 25%-35% of a typical day dealing with business stakeholders. The rest is call coding.
|Job Category||SQL Developer|
|.NET framework, SSIS, SSRS||5-10+|