We are looking for a SQA Engineer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: SQA Engineer
Term: 4-month contract – 37.5 hours/month
Location: Toronto – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1173
Brief description of duties:
• Test preparation, test execution and test logging
• Create test plans and test cases for system and integration testing
• Validation of new modules, systems and new software versions according to specifications
• Creation of project-related documentation
• Ensure the complete control and traceability of test results
• Testing of software for our customers in terms of their functionality, suitability for the intended use and possible weaknesses
• Define and manage software test environments
• Maintain test standards and quality assurance tasks
• Participate in the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies and automated testing tools
• At least 5 years of experience in testing
• Computer System Validation knowledge
• Experience with test management tools.
• Trained in testing tools (e.g. Jira, HPE ALM)
• Experience in designing and implementing business applications.
• Strong problem solving, project planning, systems analysis, teamwork, and organizational skills
• Good communication and team-working skills
• Knowledge of testing and SDLC activities
• Knowledgeable in SDLC regulatory requirements and processes
• Knowledge of Computerized System Validation.
• Familiar with software development best practices
• Ability to develop and maintain SDLC documentation and procedures
• Knowledge of software applications relevant to the area
• Knowledge of MS Office and Google tools used for collaboration
• Knowledge of the technology domains or solutions being utilized or being a test subject during testing
- Understanding ETL / Data Verifications & Cloud.
- Technical profile with python skills and capable of driving the testing needs.
- Understand what test in design means and knows and has practiced tests within a set up CI/CD.
|ETL / Data Verifications & Cloud
|Python skills and capable of driving the testing needs