We are looking for a Solution Architect! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Solution Architect
Term: 6-months – 37.5 hours/week
Location: Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Montreal and London
Job ID number: C1139
Brief description of duties:
- Responsible for assisting with, reviewing and the interpretation of business requirements and objectives
- Develop and maintain application solution and integration architecture
- Develop implementation and transition to production plans · Oversee development and testing of solutions
- Work closely with business and system analysts, business and technical system users, system developers, integration developers, shared services technology teams and other stakeholders in executing project tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and enforce best practices to facilitate optimized use of technology, software development, integration and solution design
- Understand various industry standard integration and data transfer technologies in order to assess and apply the best techniques
- Responsible for recommending/designing integration of application systems using ETL, APIs, Web Services and appropriate technologies
- Assist in evaluation and selection of tools and technologies which support business goals
- Support and monitor implementation of new application systems to ensure stability and accuracy of the transition to support
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture team to ensure alignment with the enterprise
- Provide architectural oversight of projects; ensure requirements are in alignment with technology strategies
- Deliverables: Legal Platform Migration and IDOL Search installation. BCP Implementation, including integration with on prem and cloud solutions, e.g. Ariba, SAP ECC, etc.
- Experience in a Solution Architecture role or related areas of expertise.
- Previous work experience within large organization’s technology departments, ideally in financial services industry.
|Previous work experience within large organization’s technology departments