We are looking for a Solution Architect! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Solution Architect
Term: 1 year – 37.5 hours/Week
Location: Toronto, London, Winnipeg – Hybrid once a week on-site
Job ID number: C1183
Brief Description of Duties:
The Solution Architect will collaborate with Portfolio & Technology teams as well as business leaders, sponsors, and stakeholders to develop strategies and roadmaps. They will work to define and maintain architecture artifacts for supporting project delivery and application support and lead technical vision and direction for solutions, ensuring consistency with overall enterprise and portfolio architecture that may at times include hands-on development (e.g. Proof of Concept and project development). The Solution Architect will also have an opportunity to effect change within the organization by incorporating new patterns and/or technologies into new ways of working that improve business value.
- Relevant experience in complex IT environments
- Bachelor of Computer Science / Software Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication + relationship building skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Experience with cloud computing (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google).
- Experience using Workflow and Content management technologies (e.g. Appian, IBM CP4A/FileNet, OnBase)
- Experience with artifact taxonomy concepts for unstructured content
- Experience with Sharepoint Online
- Experience with IBM Filenet
- Value simplicity and be unafraid to challenge technical constraints and procedures.
- Build and maintain collaborative stakeholder relationships across multiple geographies and business functions.
- Effectively communicate high-level concepts and solutions with Technology and Business teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an advanced level of analysis of the big picture while maintaining a level of detail appropriate to the context of a variety of situations.
- Simplify complex concepts.
- Have a high degree of initiative in an ambiguous environment
- Challenge, impact, and influence.
- Gauge, express, and communicate risk
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the financial services industry or in a similar complex and regulated industry.
- Experience with business process modernization (e.g. moving to a paperless environment)
- Experience with working with an applying EA frameworks
- Experience developing target state architectures and roadmaps
|Job Category||Solution Architect|