Posted 2 weeks ago
We are looking for a Software Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Software Developer
Term: 6-month contarct
Location: Toronto or Montreal – Hybrid, 2-days on site
Job ID number: C1076
Brief description of duties:
- Develop software that either automates functions that are being conducted manually today by the Ad Operations team or enables new functions.
- Deliver bug-free software validated through unit tests integrated in an automated CICD pipeline.
- Collaborate with the Operations teams in the capture of new requirements.
- Write integration APIs to bridge connectivity between existing software components.
- Provide testing support as needed for staging and production deployments.
- Provide support and maintenance for updates or new rollouts.
- Provide accurate estimates based on business requirements.
- Understand and apply Agile Scrum guidelines and principles throughout the delivery.
- Support existing and new workflows, including investigation into internal and external customer advertising-related issues.
- Suggest enhancements to improve customer and operations teams’ experience based on investigations or lessons learned from prior issues.
- Work closely with development managers to ensure successful delivery of solutions, focusing on ensuring that all committed requirements are met and are implemented.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Prior experience working in an Agile or Scaled Agile environment.
- Experience with Advertising Technologies like SSPs, DSPs, DMP, Google Ad Manager, Cadent or Freewheel
- Experience with Ad viewability verification
- 2+ years of experience working with one or many of the environments and/or services offered by public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- 2+ years of experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Direct understanding of application lifecycle; SDLC and High availability and Sustained Resiliency
- Ability to consult and build CI/CD DevOps Pipelines (Gitlab CI)
- Operational experience, troubleshooting and support, Incident Management (Jira, Service Now)
- Ability to analyze, articulate and solve complex problems.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment for some of Canada’s favorite media brands.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
|Job Category||Software Developer|
|Jira, Service Now||3+|