We’re looking for a Software Developer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Software Developer
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1358
Brief description of duties:
the client’s Information Technology and Services requires the services of a Sr Developer to participate in the development of a pan-Canadian data and performance reporting system for organ donation and transplantation. The system will capture standardized, timely and high-quality data and will provide analysis and reporting capabilities on system performance and outcomes, in order to facilitate improvements and support system planning.
This cloud-native solution is being implemented in AWS and the Sr Software Developer role requires demonstrable experience with AWS resources as itemized in Appendix A.
- Participate, as part of the development team, in solution development related activities including solution design, development, and testing
- Work with Application Architect and Technical Lead to develop a cloud-native solution in conformance with the client code development standards and the client Blueprint Architecture
- Participate in the development of CI/CD pipeline
- Perform peer-code reviews
- Develop and execute scripted test plans, scenarios, and test cases for unit and integration testing
- Adhere to the client’s system development standards, methodologies, quality assurance principles and processes.
- Deliver, as part of a development team, the defined technical solution.
- Author and/or provide input to technical documentation including, but not limited to, a Logical/Physical Solution Architecture, Technical Design Document, Test Strategy, test plans and test cases, Operational Playbook and Runbooks.
- Implementing restful web services APIs
- API authentication and authorization methods, SAML, OATH2
- SQL and no-SQL databases
- Python, Spark and Pyspark
|Job Category||Software Developer|
|Restful web services APIs||8+|
|API authentication and authorization methods, SAML, OATH2||8+|
|SQL and no-SQL databases||8+|