Site Reliability Engineer
Posted 11 months ago
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Toronto – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1064
Brief description of duties:
Working within the Finance IT department at the organization.
- General release manager – build/deploy/schedule and release
- Coordinating changes
- Maintaining non-production environment – patched, regularly coordinated, manage traffic for people wanting to access environment
- If a patch is present, ability to understand the patch, fix it, and come up with a solution so there are no recurring issues.
- Experience with deploying and managing applications on Kubernetes Container
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- 4-5+ years professional coding experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, JSP, .NET, and mastery of one or more scripting languages for automating systems management
- Experience with Kubernetes orchestration platform both as a programmer, and from an operations perspective.
- Working knowledge of web-based application architectures.
- Experience with SDLC tools – Git, Jira, Artifactory, Jenkins
Nice to haves:
- Financial experience