SharePoint Data Architect
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a SharePoint Data Architect! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Part-time
Title: SharePoint Data Architect
Term: 15 to 20 hours/week
Job ID number: C1156
Brief description of duties:
the client is looking for a Data Architect to lead and build its Data roadmap at 50% capacity. The Data architect will guide the development of business-changing enterprise solutions with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 tools and other leading-edge technologies.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of data and analytics solutions in support of the data strategy and roadmap, leveraging cloud-native technology in order to enable data and insights self-service and agile data management across the segment
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the platform, ensuring high availability, scalability, and performance and a data-driven approach to continuous measurement and optimization.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Provide insights Interpret datasets and analyze results using statistical techniques.
- Provide ongoing insights to influence our development roadmap.
Specific Project Requirements:
- Re-design our SharePoint Online platform to better leverage the data and build consistent reports.
- Leverage Azure capability to build a secure and reliable Data Warehouse.
- Expertise in SharePoint implementations.
- Experience in SQL and Non SQL databases.
- Experience with Microsoft Power App and Power Automate.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- Experience in consulting/solution delivery, with 6 years of designing, architect and leading technical implementations.
- Core architectural / implementation knowledge & experience with setting up enterprise deployments of SAAS, IAS solutions on Azure.
- Hands-on experience in deployment, automation, and optimization is required
- Strong understanding of core data storage technologies (OLAP, data lake concepts)
Nice to haves:
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Keen attention to detail.
|SQL and Non SQL databases||6|
|Microsoft Power App and Power Automate||6|
|Consulting/solution delivery, designing, architect and leading technical implementations||6|