Posted 3 weeks ago
We are looking for a ServiceNow Specialist ! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: ServiceNow Specialist
Location: Toronto and Winnipeg – will consider remote candidates because of the niche skillset but please relay client expectation to client and remote options will be given less priority by client
Job ID number: C1070
Brief description of duties:
- Captures business requirements in a form of agile stories, as well as testing configured functionalities end to end as soon as these have been developed
- Form a partnership with the client business teams to deeply understand their business. Collect, review, analyze, and manage business, user and system requirements from client stakeholders to create clear, concise, and correct user stories.
- Bridge the gap between business and technology ensuring common understanding and alignment of business / technology including functional (for business needs) and non-functional requirements (quality attributes, scalability, interfaces, constraints, etc.)
- Manages the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers which includes Unit Testing and drives UAT
- Manage and / or execute the UAT process by performing smoke testing, test case validation, and obtaining business approvals on UAT for scheduled deployments.
- Analyze information business systems to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Write detailed acceptance criteria and attach to stories
- Create data mapping documents. Knowledge articles and solution documentation for knowledge sharing
- Participates in design, test and transition Service Management and Service Integration solutions within the Now Platform
- Performs thorough data analysis, while engaged in ServiceNow related projects, in order to provide requirements for developers enabling configuration and customization
- Designs and execute trainings, demo’s/show me sessions
- Confer with clients/users to identify, analyze and document requirements.
- Assist Delivery teams to rectify issues and improve service delivered to the customers against ServiceNow Platform.
- Document and improve existing templates used for communications and requirements gathering
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders, such as clients and internal team members
- Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts
- Decompose high-level information into details,
- Facilitation skills to assist gathering requirements in workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
- Use of industry recognized technologies to facilitate work environment
- Demonstrate experience in communicating across all levels of an organization, at the most senior levels
- Understanding Scrum Methodology
- Good Knowledge in Service Now & CMDB Discovery
- Good Communication and Writing Skill
- Well-versed with documentation (MS office Suite)
- Well-versed with Agile Methodology
- ITSM (ITIL V4)
- Proficiency in capturing and documenting business requirements, functional specifications, test scenarios/scripts, data models and business procedures
- Strong process flow and diagramming skills (Visio application)
- Experience creating and delivery of training materials
- Experience with testing including the use of Quality Centre
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, listening and presentation
- ITIL Foundation+
- COBIT, VeriSM, IT4IT, Lean IT (desirable).
- Scrum certified (desirable)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (must have)
Nice to haves:
- Canadian Financial industry experience
|Job Category||Business Systems Analyst|