Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contact
Title: ServiceNow Developer
Term: 3-month contract – 37.5 hours
Job ID number: C1099
Brief description of duties:
- Supports small to large development or maintenance projects (multiple projects – one application with multiple interfaces and/or third parties).
- Provides input into high level and detailed technical specifications for small to medium projects.
- The ServiceNow Developer is a technical role that is responsible for the configuration, on-going development and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform. The role provides deep technical experience in implementing best practice solutions that support ITIL based processes within the organization.
The incumbent will collaborate and interface with ITSM development lead, ITSM Solution Architect, Global Service Management Demand Management Board and key process stakeholders to:
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interface with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs
- Configuration of ServiceNow system including creating workflows, UI design, ACL and business rules
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems
- Create and maintain integrations with other internal and external systems and solutions
- Implement and maintain automated workflows using ServiceNow Orchestration
- Provide time estimates for assigned work packages to support sprint and project plans
- Ensure high degree of development standards are adhered to minimize the risk on introducing errors into the production by following the internal SDLC
- Complete the deployment of solutions, patches and upgrades across sub-production and production environments
- Document technical solutions, build artifacts and run books as necessary
- Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow
- Provides support for loading, manipulation and maintenance of data between ServiceNow and other systems
- Provides analysis on system performance issues and determines performance enhancements
PROJECTS AND INITIATIVES
- Assist in projects/investigations as assigned.
- Gather requirements for projects from stakeholders.
- Assist with data quality management solution implementation & testing.
- University or College Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent years of experience as an Technical Analyst
- In-depth technical understanding in a variety of hardware and software platforms
- Experience on applications with multiple functions
- Experience in IT development, support and implementation roles
- Knowledge of ITSM processes
- ServiceNow Development
Nice to haves: