We are looking for a Senior SOC Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Senior SOC Analyst
Term: 12-month – Toronto – 37.5 hours/week
Location: Remote – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1135
Brief description of duties:
The resources will be coordinating with SIEM Engineers to tune events, improve event correlation, performance and alerts. They will also be investigating, documenting and reporting on any information security issues as well as emerging trends.
- Experience working as a Security Analyst in a SOC environment (key experience: Securing Event, monitoring, investigation, remediation, analysis, triage, containment activities)
- Hands-on experience with SIEM
- Hands-on experience using Security Software (McCafee, Splunk, Sentinel)
- Management/Leadership experience (ie. training level 1s while working as a level 3 analyst)
Nice to haves:
- Background: experience working in Complex firms (Telecoms, Big 4, government, top 5 banks)
- Any industry relevant(s) certifications such as CISSP, CISM, SANS, CISA, CompTIA Security+ or CompTIA CySA+, GIAC
|Security Software (McCafee, Splunk, Sentinel)||4-5|