We are looking for a Senior RPA Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Senior RPA Developer
Term: 6-month – 37 hours
Job ID number: C1105
Brief description of duties:
The candidate will provide support for PHSCP work and will have to complete the security clearance check.
We are looking for a Senior RPA Developer with strong technical and bot development experience using UiPath RPA tool. You will work closely with business teams and RPA COE team to deliver end to end implementation of automation projects.
What you’ll do:
- Involve in end to end RPA delivery cycle from opportunity identification, business analysis, functional and non functional requirements documentation, existing process documentation, solution design development, bot development and testing, bot deployment and support.
- Work with our Business Partners, Business Analysts, Solutions Architect and RPA Senior Technical Lead to work on RPA opportunities, accurately analyze and estimate development effort and process complexity.
- Develop or configure new RPA processes and objects using core RPA development principles and best practices that are reusable, efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Analyze current software products and technical specifications. Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Create or contribute to the design documentation and technical specifications for development. Maintain solution documentation and update all relevant RPA libraries.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of software products. Lead and orchestrate the development and socialization of design decisions required, overseeing team collaboration to develop, modify, configure and integrate solutions to meet business requirements and. nonfunctional/engineering specifications.
- Lead the configuration and integration of third-party software products, tools and solutions. Manage coding, engineering, configuration, integration and quality standards.
- Review existing code of RPA bots that do not have up to date documentation and reverse engineer from the code to understand bots logic, business rules, stored procedures, process flow and create bot documentation.
- Manage relationship with business stakeholders & enhance RPA delivery process. Collaborate with Business System Analyst, Systems and Solution Architect and business stakeholders to resolve issues/conflicts that impact time, cost, scope, quality, and risk of projects.
- Lead and support the technical troubleshooting and incident management to resolve complex problems.
- Lead and support change management activities including the execution of impact analysis to support proactive identification of actions to minimize production system interruptions.
- Participate and provide feedback during code review meetings with Solutions Architect and Senior Technical Lead.
- Make recommendations for maturity and capability improvements based on lessons learned. Adapt to organizational change, best practice and improvements across teams, including the effective implementation.
- Help mentor, train and coach various resources on development lifecycle strategies, methods, processes, tools and approaches.
- Adhere to COE technology organization’s technical design and documentation standards and conform to applicable architectural standards.
- Lead and or contribute to the development and evolvement of our internal COE initiatives and capabilities.
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Hands on experience as RPA Developer with work directly aligned to the specific responsibilities of this role.
- Strong technical background and development experience with RPA platforms with hands on experience with features and functionalities of Automation Anywhere, UiPath RPA tool. Preference is given to candidate who has strong experience in both UiPath and Automation Anywhere.
- Ability to reverse engineer production bots based on the RPA code in order to create process documentation for the bots.
- Experience in programming concepts and proficient in one or more programming languages (e.g. Java/.NET, Visual Basic, C#), API/Web Service, database systems and data access methods, source code management.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and troubleshoot problems requiring analysis and exploration of options, recommending solutions or preparing discussion for escalation.
- Exposure to delivering in both Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Ability to rapidly acquire new knowledge, learns new skills, and applies creative thinking to solve problems while understanding the organization’s vision, purpose and values.
- Effective planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, organize and complete multiple tasks with high attention to detail.
- Strong commitment to professional customer service excellence.
- Ability to adapt to change and perform effectively under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Action oriented, outcome focused and collaborative team player constantly seeking continuous improvement in what we do.
|Automation Anywhere, UiPath RPA