Senior iOS Developer
Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contact
Title: Senior iOS Developer
Term: 6-month contract – 37.5 hours
Location: Toronto – Hybrid 3-4 days on-site.
Job ID number: C1106
Brief description of duties:
- You will be responsible for designing and developing native iOS code to maintain and add functionality to the client’s mobile banking application.
- Conduct and contribute to design and code reviews ensuring standards are met.
- Oversee, lead and coach junior developers on software engineering practices, code quality and OO design.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, product owners, testers, user-experience, security and fraud.
- Continuously improve the app, finding ways to simplify and refactor code
- 5+ years of experience developing for iOS, including Objective-C, Swift, XCode, git.
- A thorough understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, MVC, MVVM and iOS application architecture
- Experience designing and building user interfaces for both iPhone and iPad applications using UIKit and Interface Builder
- Automated testing using XCTest
- Experience with networking, including HTTP, SOAP and REST
- Understanding of IT Standards, UX Design, Accessibility, Agile Methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a collaborative, team player, who values giving and receiving constructive feedback and who has strong interpersonal skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a banking environment
- Mobile payments experience
- Extreme programming, TDD
- SwiftUI experience
|Job Category||iOS Developer|