We are looking for a Senior Data Product Owner! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Full-time
Title: Senior Data Product Owner
Job ID number: C1143
Brief description of duties:
You’ll contribute to the client’s Financial Crimes and Enterprise Risk Technology group by successfully delivering complex, enterprise-scale programs. We’re looking for a passionate, experienced data professional, with excellent consulting and communication skills to help us out on our data journey. This role requires a technical leader who is ready to both roll up their sleeves to solve hard, interesting problems as well as step back and set a technology vision for growing our data platform. You will be empowered to make necessary decisions but will also have the support from the management and a broad technical team to accomplish your responsibilities. In this role you will be responsible for the design of financial crimes solutions using our data platforms. Understanding the information needs of our business and defining the technology solutions to address them. Shaping our data strategy, defining principles and processes to govern our data platform, design of our data models, implementing Data Governance frameworks that can unlock value from data, specification of ETL pipelines, data integration and data migration approaches. Design & implementation of Master data management solutions. Specification of Data Quality Management methodology and supporting technology tools. Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Strategic Data Design and Development: Oversee the development and implementation of complex systems. Assist with defining resource requirements and allocations, monitor and improve quality, and ensure ‘best practice’ development techniques. Identify and verify details of Data production problems before determining an appropriate resolution, and summarizing critical incidents for submission to senior management.
- Strong Leadership: Be a bold and authentic leader who is passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. Support and mentor team members through knowledge sharing, collaboration and effective problem solving.
- Relationship Management: Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders in designing and developing data solutions. Enabling our business partners by advising on the technology possibilities and requirements.
- Designing and developing data solutions; managing relationships with executives in technology and business groups, and have proven experience presenting to senior management. you have extensive experience in shaping data strategy & data architecture.
- Experience architecting solutions for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of traditional and non-traditional sources such as structured, unstructured, and semi-structured using SQL, NoSQL and data pipelines for real-time, streaming, batch and on-demand workloads.
- Experience leading engagements from design to implementation of creative data solutions leveraging the latest in Spark based modern data platforms on Azure.
- Deep understanding of the DAMA Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBOK), experience in assessing a data platform maturity level against this framework, and developing recommendations & strategy based on this assessment.
- Extensive experience with analytics/data management strategy formulation, architectural blueprinting and effort estimation of analytics Big Data: Kafka, Hadoop, Zookeeper, Zeppelin, Hive, Spark.
- Hands-on experience designing and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including some of the following: Azure Databricks, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse/Synapse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Search. Knowledge of modern Data Lake & Data Mesh design patterns. Experience in implementing Master Data Management & Data Quality solutions and integrating these into enterprise data solutions.
- Strong Spark, SQL, Data Modeling, Data lakehouse concepts. Strong programming / scripting experience using python and scala
|Job Category||Product Owner|
|Shaping data strategy & data architecture||10+|
|Azure Data Analytics||10+|
|Implementing Master Data Management & Data Quality solutions||7+|