We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Senior Data Engineer
Job ID number: C1141
Brief description of duties:
Data Engineer is an important role that strives to reconcile the corporate data landscape with the business requirements as defined by the Application Services Team. In this role, the Data Engineer will perform analysis and provide designs/solutions for various projects consistent with the corporate data architecture. The Experience Platform (XP) is a modern platform providing world class interactions for our Clients, Advisors, and Partners. This Platform will deliver data and analytic services through approaches such as streaming, APIs, micro-services (containerization), and cloud services.
- Will play an active role in Mongo engineering across – Full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection and setup, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment
- Work with business users, SMEs, peer developers and other analysts to deliver high quality data models, architectural designs
- Develop MongoDB schema design by applying the suitable design patterns based on specific use cases.
- Develop and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical data models
- Contribute to analysis, solution design, development, and implementation of operational and data warehouse projects.
- Setup the physical data model including all physical database configurations such as indexes, tablespaces, table partitions, table constraints, relationships, etc.
- Drive innovation by keeping current on relevant data trends via researching, presenting, and accurately articulating the benefits and goals of data architecture related technologies, such as Big Data, Cloud technologies, Kafka, and NoSQL
- Expect to work with a fast-paced large agile team on complete software delivery lifecycle.
- Has designed high performant Mongo DB Collections, Document schemas.
- Has hands on experience on data sync strategies from Kafka to Mongo Sync connector-based architectures.
- Has extensive architecture, design and implementation experience on MongoDB
- Has architected, designed and implement sharding and indexing strategies for MongoDB
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in Database design, administration, and security management
- Knowledge of MongoDB administration, installation, troubleshooting in AWS environments
- In-depth understanding of MongoDB architecture
- 10+ years of overall experience in IT. Experience with databases in Commercial cloud (Google Cloud Platform, Azure, AWS), SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL and Redshift is preferred, and IMS (optional),
- Strong working experience of data modeling, data warehousing, metadata management, database design and development 5+ years.
- Provide technical and data leadership to the application development group, IT, and the enterprise.
- Work closely with key client and IT stakeholders in understanding business needs and recommend solutions.
- Collaborate with domain and enterprise architects for delivery in compliance to strategic enterprise direction
|Job Category||Data Engineer|