Senior Business Architect
Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Business Architect! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contact
Title: Senior Business Architect
Term: 6-month – 37.5 hours/week
Job ID number: C1120
Brief description of duties:
- Consult with business leaders to review, analyze, evaluate projects, and present opportunities to develop new services and leverage new business models and technologies for the business.
- Create the vision and roadmap that guides the portfolio of Corporate Technology solutions through the documentation of current and future capabilities, business information, business needs and prioritize using business architecture deliverables aligned with business strategy.
- Construct conceptual business architecture models to determine the best path for implementing strategic business opportunities that may include improvement in business operations, better use of business information, enhancements to systems, user training and/or software procurement.
- Apply and utilize business modeling methods to ensure results oriented deliverables in a way that can be used to inform project level initiatives and executive decision making.
- Be the subject matter expert in the development of the overall business architecture framework for the enterprise.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture team to ensure alignment with the enterprise.
- Functions as a liaison to Business and IS partners in order to gain a broad understanding of industry trends and innovations, and their impact on the business.
- Provide business architectural oversight of projects; ensure requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework.
- University degree in a business discipline, computer science or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of Business areas supported by Corporate Technology is a strong asset.
- Minimum (ten) 10 years of experience delivering improved business solutions.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a Systems or Business Architecture role or related areas of expertise.
- Excellent communicator that can effectively communicate high-level concepts and ideas, through to solutions, with stakeholders and technology teams.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain collaborative stakeholder relationships across multiple geographies and business functions.
- Self-starter with the ability to operate with comfort in ambiguity.
- Enterprise Architecture/IT model development is a strong asset.
- Demonstrated ability of developing strategies and roadmaps using various techniques.
- Demonstrated strong business skills and methods including business case development.
- Excellent consulting, verbal and written communication skills in English.
|Job Category||Business Architect|
|Delivering improved business solutions||10|
|Systems or Business Architecture role or related areas of expertise||5|