We are looking for a Security Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Security Manager
Term: 6-months (fully renewable) – 37.5 hours/Week
Location: Toronto – Hybrid 2-days a week on-site
Job ID number: C1181
Brief Description of Duties:
- Ensure critical global Privileged Access Management (PAM) service meets SunLife’s key service and security objectives. Provide leadership in transformation of Cyber Security Operations, supporting a series of funded transformation activities (including PAM).
- Contribute to design, development and maintenance of security standards and controls. Lead continuous PAM service improvement & development activities including health-checks and upgrades.
- Responsible for leading the design, implementation, and management of enterprise wide Privileged Access Management (PAM) program
- Ensuring privileged access to application, systems, and data resources are managed and governed with proper authentication and auditability mechanisms.
- Recruit, lead, mentor, and develop a leading edge technology team, providing opportunities for growth
- CyberArk Privilege Cloud (SaaS)
- Strong background in CyberArk PAS or CPC administration and implementation
- Experience integration PAM solutions with multi-factor authenticators
- Awareness and use of security and privacy concepts
|Job Category||Security Manager|