We are looking for a Security Architect! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Security Architect
Term: 6-month contract
Location: Montreal preferably – but still considering profiles from all over Canada
Job ID number: C1162
Brief description of duties:
- Evaluate security and fraud threats related to the use of different platforms and 4G/5G network infrastructure, and develop mitigation measures.
- Act as an expert in 3GPP architecture and GSMA standards related to LTE/5G security.
- Contribute to RFP processes and pre-sale activities, identifying cybersecurity criteria. Actively collaborate with suppliers to ensure that their products’ security meets Cogeco’s needs from the outset.
- Work closely with the architects, engineers and solution experts of the wireless network’s various components, in order to integrate security at every stage of the project, from design to deployment, applying the “Zero-trust” principle.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of architectural elements proposed by the different sellers and ensure that the plans and integration are carried out according to security practices and standards.
- Ensure that business processes related to the consumption and management of the wireless service are secure.
- Ensure the network’s integration with the monitoring, access management, data protection, vulnerability management, audit and other centralized security management systems.
- Act as an LTE/5G security expert and advise the security governance team, CISO and CTO on security risks and solutions related to the deployment of the 4G/5G network.
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the company’s security architecture and the roadmap for the 4G/5G network.
- Define the security standards and guidelines for the wireless network.
- Experience in cybersecurity and architecture.
- Experience in LTE/5G architecture.
- Experience working for a Level I mobile network supplier or operator.
- CISSP, CEH, CCSP or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with 3GPP, GSMA, SIM and eSIM management, key management, fraud detection and wireless business services
|Job Category||Security Architect|
|Cybersecurity and architecture||5+|