Exciting Security Analyst Opportunity in Toronto! Join our Team and Showcase your Info Sec Analyst Skills, Identity & Access Management Expertise, and Cyberark Experience! If you are interested or know someone who would be a great fit, reach out to us today and refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Security Analyst
Term: 6 months (with extension) – 37.5 hours/Week
Location: Toronto – (once or twice/week)
Job ID number: C1221
Brief Description of Duties:
- Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles
- Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
- Direct, motivate and develop key staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Offer guidance to Information Security Consultants to prepare lower profile Threat Risk Assessments and
- Security reviews of planned initiatives across the organization. Prepare high level security profiles for a LOB which they can use to measure their security posture across multiple initiatives.
- Participate in security compliance efforts
- Prepare management reporting of all security engagements and manages workload and priorities to ensure that effort is expended where risk is most prevalent. Design and implement security assessment processes across the organization.
- Weigh business needs against security concerns and recommends necessary changes to enhance information systems security. Act as a focal point to the business units for all matters of security. Conduct security assessment on high profile initiatives.
Must Have Skills:
- Info Sec Analyst with access provisioning experience
- Experience within the identity and access management space, understand of the principles
- Experience working with different platforms such as wintel, unix/linux, databases, azure
- Information technology/Computer Science/Engineering degrees
- Cyberark Experience
- Active Directory experience
- Security exemption experience
Nice to Have:
- FI experience with access provisioning *Candidates with this will be prioritized
- SailPoint experience
- ServiceNow experience
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Ability to Multitask
|Job Category||Security Analyst|