We are looking for a Securitization Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Securitization Analyst
Term: 12-month – 8 hours/day
Location: Toronto or London – Hybrid, when needed in office
Job ID number: C1179
Brief description of duties:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, BI & Securitization, the Analyst, Securitization will interact with internal and external auditors, conduct reviews for debt structure asset pool recommendations with the senior executive team. In collaboration with the Securitization team, the Analyst, Securitization will contribute to the development, design and forecasting models for existing and supplemental asset backed securities pools
- Maintaining and updating the core securitization pool asset levels, including monitoring vs established thresholds and triggers.
- Identifying pool additions from the population of eligible assets.
- Extract, manipulate and analyze data to support the Treasury department in maintaining levels/thresholds for collateralization of debt structures.
- Manage contacts with other client’s business units (ex. Finance, Treasury, IT, etc.) as required.
- Develop and maintain documentation, governing processes and procedures and provides all documentation to centralized corporate team.
- Interacting with members of Risk Management and the Analytics team; reviews process as appropriate.
- Maintain documentation for internal and external auditors and corporate finance.
- Master’s degree from a recognized educational institution, preferably in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Math, Economics or Business. Bachelor’s degree will be considered accompanied with appropriate work experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience, preferably in retail credit, with an emphasis on forecasting and analysis
- Ability to code in SAS.
- Strong analytical and model building skills with working knowledge of EXCEL.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of debt structures and advanced SAS would be an asset.
|Retail credit, with an emphasis on forecasting and analysis||2-3|
|Code in SAS||2-3|