Scrum Master / Delivery Manager
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a Scrum Master/Delivery Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract to hire
Title: Scrum Master/Delivery Manager
Term: 12-months – 37.5 hours/week
Job ID number: C1154
Brief description of duties:
Tasks & Responsibilities as a Scrum Master, you will:
- Assemble, guide, empower and serve the team to create value for our business and, ultimately, our patients.
- Create collaborative partnerships, with customers, vendors and other Roche teams to achieve agreed upon and clearly defined project objectives with business stakeholders and Informatics.
- Assess the Scrum maturity of the team and coach the team to higher levels of maturity
- Facilitate the selection of the best project delivery method (i.e. Agile principles and practices or Waterfall) that best fits the business needs and support teams to align with guiding principles of either methodology as required.
- Orchestrate the formation of a squad and ensure appropriate team members are requested and assigned by Pharma Informatics or other Technology partners
- Support and coach the team as required to enable adoption of agreed ways of working and to guide the team through potential challenges and questions, which may include guidance to evolve into self governing teams in Agile delivery.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies, enabling the team to strive for continuous learning and improvement
- Remove impediments and/or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised and conflicts can be resolved among the team
- Support, educate and coach the business Product Owner to understand their role and bring the most value to the team
- Formulate risk mitigation strategies and recommend solutions.
- Excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who is able to present complex information, issues and potential solutions to the senior IT management, senior customer management, and executive teams.
- SAP experience is mandatory
- Has a strong understanding of both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies with ability to pivot between roles and approaches based on team needs
- Approaches delivery with an Agile mindset, applies Agile principles and practices (e.g., strong focus on delivering MVPs, focused on incremental value rather than perfection, etc) Has strong soft skills typically required in stakeholder engagement (empowering people, influencing, negotiation, conflict management, empathy, awareness of different norms and expectations). Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Exhibits servant leadership style towards the product owner, scrum master, development team and the wider organization.
- Has strong skills in leading teams, problem solving, influencing, teamwork, initiative and communication.
- Has the ability to work flexible hours as needed and to facilitate virtual meetings for globally dispersed teams.
- Has a Healthcare software background (preferred), International teamwork or global functional experience is preferred.
- Has solid capabilities and experience with stakeholder management, conflict resolution and team coaching
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, gSuite, Smartsheets
- Scrum Master certified
|Job Category||Scrum Master|