We are looking for a SAS Admin! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Full-time
Title: SAS Admin
Term: 6 to 12-months – 35 hours/week
Location: Toronto and Montreal – Hybrid 2-days a week on-site
Job ID number: C1167
Brief description of duties:
The data and analytics production support team and data lab are looking to bring on an SAS administration resource. At the Intact Lab, we use machine learning, data science, software engineering, AI, agility, UX and design thinking to transform the customer experience. Join our team and get ready to explore, take risks, make mistakes, and learn all day, every day. We’ll support your goals with tools, opportunities, and flexibility. It’s our employee promise. Our hybrid work model preserves the balance between working from home and enjoying meaningful in-person interaction. The needs for every role are different but on average, you will be together with your colleagues at least once per week, with our leadership team in office three to four days weekly to be present for their teams.
We are looking for a Senior SAS Administrator for our D&A Enterprise data warehouse services offer:
- Accountable for planning support for SAS environments including data processing and assigning tasks to provide this support.
- Identifies solutions that will help achieving D&A data vision and objectives using your expert knowledge of data integration of SAS and BI tools. You will deliver complex and large-scale projects involving many areas of the business.
- You will participate in the continuous improvement of processes by bringing ideas, best practices, improved processes on SAS and BI in general.
- You will play a key role in identifying, communicating, and mitigating risks, issues, and decisions throughout the lifecycle as well, comparing various options based on feasibility and impact, and proposing action plans and roadmaps.
- You will participate in the creation of a DevOps operating model and the creation of standards to create, design, and maintain reliable, efficient, scalable, and reusable pipelines from infrastructure provisioning to source code deployment. up to logging, monitoring and security when moving the SAS solution to the new EDP Cloud platform.
- You will work in partnership with the D&A development teams, Data Lab and the IS teams to set up and support the implementation of continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes for the new Cloud platform.
- You will participate in the improvement of the main data quality processes to execute them with simplicity, speed, quality, and efficiency.
- You will apply the best practices and guidelines of the organizational and departmental change management process in relation to data warehouses.
- Need to interact on a regular basis with colleagues across the country.
Working here means you’ll be empowered to be and do your best every day. Here is some of what you can expect as a permanent member of our team:
- A financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan; we match 50% of net shares purchased
- An extensive flex pension and benefits package, with access to virtual healthcare
- Flexible work arrangements
- Possibility to purchase up to 5 extra days off per year
- An annual wellness account that promotes an active and healthy lifestyle
- Access to tools and resources to support physical and mental health, embracing change and connecting with colleagues
- A dynamic workplace learning ecosystem complete with learning journeys, interactive online content, and inspiring programs
- Inclusive employee-led networks to educate, inspire, amplify voices, build relationships, and provide development opportunities.
- Inspiring leaders and colleagues who will lift you up and help you grow.
- A Community Impact program, because what you care about is a part of what makes you different.
- You have more than more than 7-10 years of experience in administrating and supporting SAS 9.3 Production and development environments.
- You have experience in setting up and operationalizing SAS environments including SAS VIYA.
- Your have an extended understanding of SAS data integration flows and concepts.
- A real interest in understanding how a system works, regardless of its complexity.
- An understanding of distributed systems and simultaneous computing is an asset.
- The use of critical reasoning to address complex challenges. • Your ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment.
- Your communication and collaboration skills.
- Your desire to learn and your insatiable curiosity.
- Experience in administrating and supporting SAP Business Object will be considerer an important asset.
- SAS 9 Intelligence Platform (SAS 9.4, 9.2) VIYA
- Languages | SAS, SQL, VBA, UNIX Script, HTML, BASH, Shell Scripting.
- Platforms | UNIX AIX, Linux, Windows Server
- Middleware Servers | IBM WebSphere, Tomcat.
- Databases | Oracle, SAS SPDS, Teradata.
- BI Software | SAS, Business Object, Power BI.
|Job Category||SAS Admin|
|Administrating and supporting SAS 9.3 Production and development environments||7-10|
|Setting up and operationalizing SAS environments including SAS VIYA||7-10|