We are looking for an SAP Project Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: SAP Project Manager
Job ID number: C1068
Brief description of duties:
This role is accountable for managing the deployment of S/4 HANA to the US organization and managing the activities in the Finance or Procurement domains. The ideal candidate must have SAP project delivery experience in the Finance or Procurement domain.
We need resources with strong SAP delivery management experience and to be responsible for effective planning and execution throughout all phases of our project management methodology. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing assigned resources, creating and tracking detailed project plans, effectively leading and facilitating project meetings, effectively tracking budgets and financial forecasts, as well as proactively controlling project scope, risks and issues. This position is expected to provide timely status reports to all stakeholders and escalate issues to the appropriate management level. Additionally, this position must effectively manage the projects across global locations and time zones and be able to travel internationally as needed.
The responsibilities include:
- Manage the deployments activities for SAP in the Finance and Procurement domains, drive the deployment strategy analysis and decision, manage the cross functional impacts.
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of a broad range of technical projects (both applications and infrastructure related) while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce a high quality product
- Identify, acquire, and lead multifunctional, global project teams (project team sizes ~15)
- Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Manage relationships with various local and global stakeholders to achieve project objectives
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology
- Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables
- Track progress against baseline schedule
- Plan, baseline and control costs to ensure projects are completed within approved budget
- Identify and apply systematic quality activities to ensure that projects employ all processes needed to meet Computer System Validation directives
- Suggest improvements where necessary / appropriate to improve operational efficiencies
- Conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects
- Formulate risk mitigation strategies and recommend solutions
- Manage the processes required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, distribution, storage, retrieval, and ultimate disposition of project information and documentation necessary for successful communications across all stakeholders and any required updates to living system documents for validated systems
- Experience with managing ERP projects is mandatory
- Domain knowledge in Finance or Procurement is mandatory.
- 7+ years of experience as a successful Information Technology Project Manager using structured project management processes
- Experience working in a GMP environment and delivering GxP system solutions
- Solid Understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts and methodologies
- Demonstrated competency planning and tracking project schedules with clearly-defined critical paths
- Ability to manage mid-level, multifunctional projects across multiple global locations
- Proven ability to obtain results in a global, matrix environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation abilities
- Demonstrated success communicating across a variety of audiences, including business people and technologists (both up and down the organization)
- Exceptional listening, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Proven leadership abilities and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of medium complexity and risk
- Project management skills training, such as PMP, SAFe certification
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical and BioTech industry
|Successful Information Technology Project Manager using structured project management processes||7+|
|GMP environment and delivering GxP system solutions||5+|