SAP HANA Developer
Posted 2 years ago
We’re looking for a SAP Hana Developer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: SAP Hana Developer
Location: Remote for now – Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Montreal, and London
Job ID number: C1353
Brief description of duties:
- A Developer is required to work as part of an implementation team on an IFRS17 Financial System project initiative for the Corporate Technology Division. This individual is considered a subject matter expert in SAP HANA and the main functional components of the SAP HANA platform functional components including Interfaces, Application Services, Database Services, and Data Integration services.
- The consultant will be expected to provide coaching, mentoring, and knowledge transfer to Canada Life technical staff.
- The consultant will be expected to take on technical leadership responsibilities across multiple IFRS17 project workstreams.
- Experience with SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA with the ability to develop all layers of an application, including user interfaces, SAP HANA XS Advanced server applications, and HANA database content
- Experience working within the SAP HANA programming model: User Interface layer, SAP HANA platform including application and database layers
- Experience designing and modeling HANA views: Attribute, Analytical, Calculation
- Demonstrated experience with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) including Modeling, Stories, Analytic Application Designer and Digital Board Room
- Experience with SAP Smart Data Integration ETL suite
- Experience using the external GIT repository for source code management
- Experience moving and promoting code from one environment to another
- Experience designing and implementing HANA security is an asset
- Strong communication skills to articulate design concepts and interact with team members, business clients, and vendors
- Demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring client staff
- Strong results orientation, driving to deadlines and project goals
- Demonstrated work scoping and planning experience
- Ability to make progress when faced with uncertainly and ambiguity
- Ability to work under the pressure of a constrained delivery date
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Previous work experience within large organization’s technology departments in the Banking or Financial Services sectors
- SAP HANA XSA/XS – Web IDE for SAP HANA – Knowledge of BIT Bucket or GIT HUB – SAP HANA Studio – Smart Data Integration – Modeling, Functions, SQL Views, Procedures, Remote Source, Virtual Object, Calculation Views, Roles – Transport – VIA HANA/IDE
- Additional details: Job scheduling SAP Analytics Cloud – Stories, – Analytic Application – Digital Board Room – Modeling – Security Nice to have – Security knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP HANA – Jira – SAP Business Objects – Microsoft Power BI”
Nice to haves:
- IFRS17 experience is ideal
|Job Category||SAP HANA Developer|