We’re looking for an SAP Functional Lead! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: SAP Functional Lead
Term: 12-month Contract – Toronto
Location: Remote for now
Job ID number: C1026
Brief description of duties:
- Gather, analyze and prioritize business requirements by conducting workshops in coordination with cross-function organizations.
- Act as liaison with clients for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems for SAP PS and CPM production incidents.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identity, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Manage application design and blueprint in SAP PS and CPM modules according to client Business process and requirements.
- Configuration of SAP PS and CPM functionality for any requirement/enhancement.
- Develop and maintain SAP PS and CPM functional documentation.
- Document and execute Unit and System Integration testing.
- Coordinate with the QA Lead and QA Team to ensure appropriate QA testing.
- Coordinate with other SAP Functional Analysts and Leads to ensure integration.
- Collaborate with other internal IT organizations to ensure optimal work processes are followed and the organization’s IT Strategy is delivered.
- Be the hands-on application expert during integration and user acceptance testing.
- Provide or lead the end-user training in the PS and CPM areas.
- Provide support and expertise after the go-live of the initial rollout of projects.
- Ensure current-day SAP best practices are followed.
- Follow all practices of the client remedy tool and contribute for enhancement. Manage changes and/or expedited transports as needed for high-priority issues.
- Work closely and productively with application support/implementation vendor for day-to-day work or any other work.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to junior members.
- Participate in internal, customer, and regulatory audits if required.
- Support the information systems and operate according to internal standards, external accrediting agency standards, and legal requirements.
- Ensure the integrity of IT assets.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related area from an accredited institution.
- SAP experience within ECC6.0.
- Strong configuration understanding of SAP PS.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Project Initiation Execution, Project Planning, Project Tracking/Progressing,
- Project Costing and versioning (planned, actual and forecasted cost/revenue), Project Results Analysis, Status Control Management, WBS Structure/Elements/Activities, Project Closeout, PS Standard Reports.
- Internal Orders.
- Must have experience of integration of SAP PS with a non-SAP system like as Oracle Primavera P6, InEight Hard Dollar
- Knowledge of integration of PS with FICO, CPM, SD, MM modules.
- Basic understanding of SAP modules such as FICO/SD/MM.
- SAP PS and CPM certification is preferred.
- Must be capable of writing blueprint, functional spec documents with detailed functional and technical logic.
- Experience in ABAP-related development including Reports, Transactions, CMOD, User exits, BADI Enhancements, Query, etc.Working knowledge of Data Modeling and Database Design practices.
- Experience working in SAP full implementation projects.
- Experience to work with application support and implementation vendors.
- Strong decision-making, analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to lead and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Results-oriented and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Construction industry experience is an asset.
- Skilled and experienced user of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio tools
|Job Category||SAP consultant|