We are looking for a SAP FICO Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contact
Title: SAP FICO Analyst
Term: 6-month contract – 37.5 hours
Job ID number: C1096
Brief description of duties:
- Gather detail requirements from business users for defect or enhancement changes to the existing Canadian Retail application. Document requirements in approved Business Specification Requirement Document and receive business sign-off. For technical solutions requiring ABAP development, partner with Development Team members to translate functional requirements/design into technical specifications.
- Follow approved project guidelines and methodologies for supporting system changes.
- Conduct unit testing for approved system changes – document test cases, execute and validate tests.
- Coordinate User Acceptance testing (UAT) with Business Stakeholders.
- Experienced SAP individual with minimum five years of FI experience and an understanding of the Cost Method of Accounting.
- 3-4 full lifecycle SAP implementations – experience including an in-depth understanding of SAP integration and implementation methodology required.
- Understanding of end-to-end purchase-to-pay lifecycle (master data, procurement, receiving, invoice receipt and matching, payment processing)
- Ability to gather business requirements and design an SAP support solution.
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of application testing: unit, QA, integration, and performance. Ability to draft and execute test plans, and properly validate results.
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization (analyst to vice-president)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong oral and written skills
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of EDI and B2B processes
- Experience with moderately complex SAP solutions with considerable customization beneficial
- Exposure to S4 HANA is a bonus
- Experience in SAP CAR is a plus.
- Retail experience is a plus
|Relevant work experience