We’re looking for an SAP Business Analyst! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: SAP Business Analyst
Term: 6 months + extension
Location: Remote for now / Etobicoke
Job ID number: C1218
Brief description of duties:
This role will also involve configuration of SAP WM and XPS/Connectship primarily, documenting business processes and reporting solutions, as well as assisting and coordinating aspects of ongoing cross-functional projects as required. The Business Analyst – SAP WM will work closely with an extended cross-functional team of SAP ABAP programmers, Basis, and Business Analysts who are subject matter experts in various modules of SAP and other tools used within the organization. Please note that this position will require participation in on-call and after-hours support based on a predefined schedule.
- 5+ years’ experience implementing SAP-WM in diverse environments is required (e.g. Configuration of WM – Bin and Storage Locations, Movement Types, Picking and Putaway Strategies, Serialization, Batch Management, etc.).
- You have experience with implementing XPS/Connectship (configuring courier shipments within SAP WM solution).
- Integration experience of WM to other supply chain modules.
- Experience in Warehouse Management and Transportation Management.
- You have a good understanding of the SAP problem-solving approach (logs, dumps, OSS notes, etc.), and have performed data migration activities (e.g. LSMW for inventory loads).
- Integration experience with third-party systems using APIs, HTML, EDI, Webservices, etc.
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge of Radio Frequency (Functional) systems with the ability to design custom WM RF transactions.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|
|Implementing XPS/Connectship||Must have|
|Warehouse Management and Transportation Management||Must have|
|Radio Frequency (Functional) systems||Nice to have|