SAP Business Analyst
We’re looking for an SAP Business Analyst! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: SAP Business Analyst
Location: Remote, for now/ Etobicoke
Job ID number: C1259
Brief description of duties:
The Business Analyst – SAP WM will be a valuable member in contributing to the client’s future. Supporting the Applications Manager, this “hands-on” role will interface with our business areas, its managers, and system users to define, design, implement, train, and provide ongoing support for IT services across the client Group. Thus, the successful candidate for this position will have subject matter expertise in one or more of the above-mentioned areas. This role will also involve configuration of SAP WM and XPS/Connectship primarily, documenting business processes and reporting solutions, as well as assisting and coordinating aspects of ongoing cross-functional projects as required. The Business Analyst – SAP WM will work closely with an extended cross-functional team of SAP ABAP programmers, Basis, and Business Analysts who are subject matter experts in various modules of SAP and other tools used within the client. Please note that this position will require participation in on-call and after-hours support based on a predefined schedule. Lastly, as a member of our core team, the right person for the role will be a leading example of our culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management and/or Supply Chain Management, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration, or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience implementing SAP-WM in diverse environments is required (e.g. Configuration of WM – Bin and Storage Locations, Movement Types, Picking and Putaway Strategies, Serialization, Batch Management, etc.).
- You have experience with implementing XPS/Connectship (configuring courier shipments within SAP WM solution).
- You have integration experience of WM to other supply chain modules.
- Business and technical experience in Warehouse Management and Transportation Management.
- Good understanding of test strategies, test planning, and test methodologies.
- Demonstrated accuracy with reports and projects, analytical aptitude, and strong attention to detail.
- You are able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and competing priorities in a high-pressure environment.
- You operate with integrity to do what is right for the team and the business as a whole.
- When making decisions, you consider everyone and engage those who can add value to the process.
- You are adaptable in your approach and prioritize with a focus on what adds value to the client.
- You have a good understanding of SAP problem-solving approach (logs, dumps, OSS notes, etc.), and have performed data migration activities (e.g. LSMW for inventory loads).
- Integration experience with third-party systems using APIs, HTML, EDI, Webservices, etc.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio) are a must.
Nice to haves:
- knowledge of Radio Frequency (Functional) systems with the ability to design custom WM RF transactions.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|
|Integration experience of WM to other supply chain modules.||5+|
|Integration experience with third-party systems using APIs, HTML, EDI, Webservices, etc.||5+|