We’re looking for SAP Authorizations! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: SAP Authorizations
Location: Remote for now – Mississauga
Job ID number: C1347
- 3+ years experience in SAP Authorizations with at least 1-2 full SAP implementation cycles.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining these applications, in regards to application authorizations.
- Good understanding of the Industry’s Best Practices and SAP Audit Guidelines.
- Must have knowledge of SAP Enterprise Portal (EP) and is able to set up EP roles.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Preferably to have SAP Certification in User Administrations/Authorizations.
- Ability to design, develop, and articulate solutions based on strategic business or technical requirements.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high-quality deliverables (documentation, presentation, research).
- Expertise in implementing and maintaining authorizations/security solutions for SAP systems (e.g. ERP, EP, BW, HANA, GRC) for at least 4 years full-time (incl. minimum four years experience in SAP Authorizations);
- knowledge of automated data protection controls
- Knowledge of the newest security developments, trends, and tools;
- Proven track record of IT projects was working in a key technology role (i.e. subject matter expert, solution architect, tech lead);
- professional and team-oriented approach to work, a strong sense of responsibility,
- Has analytical and process thinking skills can provide Business Analysis, properly estimate tasks and propose solution architecture,
- Demonstrates strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills teach and enables other team members;
- Advanced level of spoken and written English is a must as well as the will to work in the multicultural, international virtual project team;
|SAP implementation cycles||1-2|
|SAP Enterprise Portal||1-3|