Salesforce DevOps Engineer
Posted 2 years ago
We’re looking for a Salesforce DevOps Engineer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Salesforce DevOps Engineer
Term: 6-Month – 40 hours
Location: Remote for now – Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Montreal ,and London
Job ID number: C1303
Brief description of duties:
- Design, develop, test, and document customizations on the Salesforce platform in collaboration with other members of the development team, product owners, and stakeholders.
- Work with architects and other developers to translate business requirements into solution designs that best achieve target capabilities and leverage the platform effectively.
- Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and best practices are maintained.
- Maintain a security-conscious mindset and adhere to best practices and team standards.
- Understand, work with, and utilize sophisticated code patterns.
- Provide post-release support.
- Work together with colleagues from other areas of expertise and take initiative in expanding knowledge within your area of expertise.
- You use your technical expertise and experience to provide a meaningful contribution to all Agile ceremonies (planning, refinements, retrospectives, demos).
- Where possible, you take on tasks/activities that contribute to the mission, even when they are not entirely within your area of expertise.
- Practical knowledge of development tools – code repository systems, deployment automation, project tracking
- Good analytical and algorithmic, and programming skills.
- Experience in developing and running DevOps tools in Azure.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools – APM, BAM, Integration, and API.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform. Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce App Builder or Salesforce Platform Developer certification is a plus;
- DevOps and Agile certifications;
|Job Category||DevOps Engineer|
|Practical knowledge of development tools - code repository systems, deployment automation, project tracking||10|
|Analytical and algorithmic, and programming skills||10|
|Developing and running DevOps tools in Azure||10|
|APM, BAM, Integration and API||5+|