We are looking for a Salesforce Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Salesforce Developer
Term: 6 months contract with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid: 2 days a week
Job ID number: C1287
Brief Description of Duties:
We are looking for someone to embrace a broad range of tasks associated with developing application and systems solutions to address business challenges. Sitting in this position will help expand your knowledge, strengthen your expertise and introduce you to the inner workings of our business alongside a team of seasoned, diversely-skilled technology professionals.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements,
- Application development, including basic Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Lightning Web Components, Assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code,
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce. com platform
- Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data. Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage.
Must Have Skills:
- Experience in Salesforce Development
- Knowledge of Apex Data Loader and Salesforce DX and experience with Lightning Web Components
- Case management in Salesforce
- Sound to advanced knowledge of the business, technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
- Readiness and motivation (as an experienced developer and subject matter expert) to address and resolve complex issues, guide/advise/support clients, partners and project teams, often working on multiple medium-to-large sized projects.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
|Job Category||Salesforce Developer|