Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Salesforce Developer
Term: Contract – 6 months with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid 2 days/week
Job ID number: C1333
Brief Description on Duties:
- Business group: The GWMS CRM team is the Salesforce Centre of Excellence for Scotiabank. The team is currently responsible for 10 different Salesforce Orgs across multiple lines of Business and is in the process of further expanding to additional lines of Business and new geographies. In support of this growth, the team is looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to both deliver on existing initiatives and establish Business-Technology roadmaps for future initiatives.
- Reason for request: Integration of new Project
Candidate Value Proposition: This candidate has the opportunity to not only work with a top 5 Canadian bank, but also be a part of digital transformational project. The candidate will be exposed to new technologies working on building a global product, part of a highly visible project at the bank.
Typical Day in the Role:
- Collaborate with senior leaders from Business and Technology to design long-term Business-Technology roadmap for individual Salesforce orgs
- Design and implement Enterprise Org strategy for multiple Salesforce orgs Bank-wide
- Complete multiple Enterprise level Salesforce platform implementations
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and test engineers to support QA processes
- Establish and enforce governance for implementing Salesforce at the Bank
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise systems with 5+ years of experience in Salesforce platform
- Must be well versed with Apex, Visual Force Pages, Salesforce Lightning Components and Integration Patterns.
- Must have worked on at least one of the middleware products or have some level of understanding on Talend, Jitterbit, Informatica, Mulesoft etc.
- Must have working experience integrating Salesforce with other cloud based application systems using REST, SOAP API.
- 2+ years of experience working with Financial Services Cloud
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of package-based deployments, Metadata API and Ant.
- Hands-on experience on tools like Data Loader, Data Stage, Talend, Mulesoft
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis and utilize internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality error report
- Experience with deployment processes and release pipelines. Eg : Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git, Salesforce DX
- Minimum of 1+ year experience on Salesforce Lightning Components and Aura Framework.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work in cross functional teams using agile methodologies like SCRUM/Kanban
Education and Certifications :
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
- At least 2 or more certifications on Salesforce from the following before joining (certifications will be checked and validated):
- Salesforce Developer 1
- Salesforce Developer 2
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Architect
- Sales Cloud consultant
Best vs. Average Candidate:
- This is a senior position and the successful candidate needs to take initiative and ownership of their work, vocalize their opinions/recommendations often, and have the ability to coach team members. The successful candidate needs to be highly visible within the team and take on leadership responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate would meet all the must-have requirements and would also have strong experience with deployment processes.
|Job Category||Salesforce Developer|