Posted 5 months ago
We are looking for a Salesforce Architect/Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Salesforce Architect/Developer
Term: Full-time/Contract – 6 to 12-month up to 2 years
Location: Toronto – one day a week in the office.
Job ID number: C1005
Brief description of duties:
Self starter works with little or no supervision can manage the entire salesforce environment )admin, dev, architect). More development skills than architecture.
- Provide strategic architectural roadmaps and guidance to senior technology leadership
- Monitor Salesforce release updates and evaluate company readiness to implement release updates and execute impact and adoption strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships Salesforce and key Salesforce delivery partners.
- Provide Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Develop and maintain HEB’s technical assets and architecture built on the Salesforce platform.
- Maintain existing CI/CD Azure DevOps pipeline infrastructure, including compliance with code checking, backup/recovery, and versioning processes
- Conducts detailed technical code review and architecture assessments of solutions developed by our external development partners, including offshore resources.
- Develops/reviews technical documents to ensure consistency, accuracy, and compliance with technology directions
- Create actionable technical documentation based on gathered business requirements
- Develop custom applications and code, Lightning Components, Apex, Triggers, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decision
- Expert understanding Salesforce architecture and API
- Detailed experience writing Lightning Web Components, Aura Lightning Components and Apex classes, triggers, Web Service API, Lightning Flow.
- Experience using Salesforce DX and Azure DevOps is preferred
- Experience with Pardot is preferred
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premises middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies
Nice to haves:
- Azure DevOps
|Job Category||Salesforce Developer|
|Architecture and development experience||8+|
|Salesforce architecture and API||8+|