We’re looking for a Salesforce Admin! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Salesforce Admin
Location: Remote for now – Mississauga
Job ID number: C1338
Brief description of duties:
- Work with Partner with Business Systems Analysts to design and configure solutions that are scalable and meet the requirements of our customer stakeholders.
- Participate in the testing and deployment of day-to-day and project-based configuration changes.
- Lead end-user day-to-day support requests that require careful scrutiny
- Utilize Release Management processes to implement new as well as update existing applications
- Support and maintain effective relationships with customers and cross-functional teams such as Business Systems Analysts, Engineers, Sales, Marketing and Operations
- 3-5 yrs of experience in Salesforce Administration.
- Experience in complex, medium-large Enterprise CRM projects as a Salesforce Administrator with multiple internal/external system integrations
Nice to haves:
- Hands-on experience with products such as Vlocity DataRaptor, Vlocity Cards, Vlocity OmniScript, VlocityDX, and knowledge of Vlocity Integration Procedures.
- Configuration of the Salesforce platform utilizing Declarative tools such as workflow rules, process builders & flows
- Experience working building and configuring Apps using Salesforce App Builder as well as working experience in Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Salesforce Data Loader and Salesforce CLI
|Job Category||Salesforce Admin|
|Vlocity DataRaptor, Vlocity Cards, Vlocity OmniScript, VlocityDX||Asset|