Type of Employment: Contract
Title: RPA Developer
Term: Contract – 12 months with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid 3 days/week
Job ID number: C1335
Brief Description on Duties:
- Migrate current AP Invoice process automation from the WorkFusion platform to the Power Automate platform.
- Design the Accounts Payable (AP) automation including reporting, monitoring,
- and dashboard in the Power Automate platform and compile Solution Design Document (SDD).
- Document the development tasks and their duration, align with management, and finalize.
- Develop, configure, and testing of API/web services integration between Oracle e-Business Suite 12.2 and the Power Automate platform.
- Develop Power Automate workflows for standard and non-standard types of invoices.
- Tweak and iterate workflows as necessary to improve effectiveness and develop the API integration between Power Automate and the invoice submission portal (OnRequest).
- Test and iterate Power Automate RPA workflows and Machine Learning (ML) model to handle 400,000 invoices per year and peak volumes of 3000 invoices per day.
- Conduct ‘Handwritten invoice analysis and propose solutions, conduct POC.
- Set up Workspace/ intra-portal in the Power Automate platform for human-in-loop to correct the data and re-submit as part of the automation workflow.
- Develop dashboards for KPIs for the AP process leveraging Power Automate/ BI platform.
- Create and execute test plans including performance testing of Power Automate API integrations to OnRequest and IFIS as well as Power Automate-IFIS integration through web services.
- Develop, document, and implement application process monitoring procedures.
- Document the comprehensive written technical knowledge transfer plan and conduct knowledge transfer to EFP technical staff throughout the assignment.
RPA/ML Power Automate Experience
- Demonstrated 5+ experience in developing, testing, and implementing complex system solutions using Microsoft Power Automate Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning (ML) platform.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in using Power Apps, Power Automate flows and desktop flows, Logic Apps, AI builder/ Form Recognizer ML models, and leveraging accelerators and connectors to build end-to-end RPA/ML automation solutions.
- Demonstrated experience and skills to interface and integrate with multiple databases monitoring applications, Power BI, and different services, to implement end-to-end solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OCR, information extraction/classification, and experience in using and training AI models based on business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in documenting Solution Design Documents (SDD) based on business requirements and planning and executing the development tasks.
JAVA & Webservices, Cloud Computing Experiences
- Demonstrated 10+ experience in designing secure Restful/Soap APIs web services and microservices with Java/JEE, Spring Framework, SQL/NoSQL database, Message Queue, etc.
- Demonstrated experience and skills to design, develop and maintain microservices-based backend systems, containerize and deploy applications using Docker and orchestrate them with Azure Kubernetes Service(AKS)
- Demonstrated experience in developing frontend applications using React/Angular, JSON, HTML/CSS/XML/XPath to build complex and efficient web applications.
- Good knowledge of DevOps tool, IAM, OAuth, authentication, and authorization.
- Has Experience in developing Java applications that follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) at the AA level.
Testing and Reporting
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing test scenarios to perform unit, integration, and performance testing.
- Expert in leveraging Postman/ReadyAPI/Soap UI tools to conduct test cases or scenarios.
- Demonstrated experience in using Power BI to pull information out and generate reports for a different purpose.
Communication and Reporting
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with IT/ Business throughout the Software Development Life Cycle and production support
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
- When requested, the consultant shall establish communication and reporting process that is acceptable to the Cluster/Ministry/Organization. The objective of this process is to ensure an effective flow of communications among all project stakeholders on the progress of deliverables and milestones; timely identification of issues to facilitate resolution/decisions.
- impact on the Cluster/Ministry/Organization’s operations because of the systems
- implementation; and other relevant items.
- During the Assignment, the Vendor’s consultant shall meet regularly with the designated Cluster/Ministry/Organization representative(s) to provide status reports and obtain approval/acceptance of Deliverables. Status report should include, at a minimum:
- Tasks completed in the previous week.
- Tasks planned for the next week.
- Issues and recommendation(s) to resolve; and
- Risks and recommendations to mitigate.
Azure Cloud computing Experiences
- Working experience in Azure cloud platforms.
- Familiar with container-based virtualization technology like Docker, OCI, and others.
- Demonstrated experience in Spring Cloud framework, containerized microservice, Kubernetes, Azure Functions and Azure App Service, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in azure API Management (APIM), Azure Container Registries, Application Insights, Azure AD, Azure Messaging Service, Key Vault, Azure Storage
|Job Category||RPA Developer|