We are looking for a RPA Controller! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: RPA Controller
Location: Toronto – Remote
Job ID number: C1083
Brief description of duties:
- Manage the workload for the digital workforce. This includes:
- Plan for platform growth by reviewing trends and RPA roadmaps, and formulate recommendations for approval.
- Scheduling and prioritizing the processes.
- Communicate breakdowns and downtime to the concerned stake holders in a timely manner and ensure that the various SLAs are met.
- Ensure the RPA operations documentation is kept up to date and include all changes.
- Optimization of the Robots through realigning of the schedule runs & Multi Bots processing Ensure we meet the SLA’S from the business for the processes the RPA team has automated.
- Act as second level support for workflows and processes, infrastructure, platform management; identify incidents, determine whether they are workflow related or systems related and escalate to Business owner, SME, developer or IT support respectively.
- Ensure all Blue Prism processes are properly scheduled, and platform resources are adequate and available.
- As the volume of automated process increases, the Controller must determine resource balancing and schedules to ensure SLAs are met.
- Managing Bots, monitoring automated processes and performing daily administration tasks. Coordination of manual processing of exceptions.
- Require 2 to 3 years’ experience in an RPA controller Role.
- Have excellent problem solving and analytical skills necessary to support large scale IT systems and networks.
- Good communication and organization skills – able to explain technical issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Team player & collaborates well in cross-functional teams.
- Database knowledge and SQL experience.
- Experience with RPA and/or Test Automation a plus. Knowledge of Software Development a plus.
- The following Blue Prism certifications, while not required, would be of added benefit; Blue Prism Foundation Training, Blue Prism Installation Engineer Certification, Blue Prism Technical Architect Certification
|Job Category||RPA Developer|