We are looking for a Reporting Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Reporting Analyst
Term: 6-8 month
Location: Toronto – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1176
Brief description of duties:
The Reporting Analyst supports the design, development, and maintenance of the client’s Enterprise Reporting environment. The incumbent performs the work required to deliver reporting solutions to support Finance, Human Resources and Advancement Services teams. The incumbent works closely with the University user community, senior analysts and other UIT technical teams to ensure that the reporting environment supports timely, relevant, and accurate information. The incumbent will function as a technical lead on assigned projects, author technical documentation, troubleshoot and resolve production problems and make recommendations for system and process enhancements.
- Experience in enterprise report development supporting multiple user groups.
- Extensive experience supporting enterprise reporting for Finance, Human Resources and Advancement Services.
- Solid and practical knowledge of n-tier client server architecture
- In-depth understanding of relational databases and enterprise reporting systems
Nice to haves:
- PeopleSoft ERP experience
- Higher education experience
|Enterprise report development supporting multiple user groups||5+|
|Supporting enterprise reporting for Finance, Human Resources and Advancement Services||5+|