We are looking for a QA Test Lead! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: QA Test Lead
Term: 6 months contract with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid 1-2 days a week
Job ID number: C1243
Brief Description of Duties:
- Project: The T+1 project is about the transition of bank’s securities processing and settlement cycles in Canadian and US traded securities to a one day (T+1) cycle from the two days (T+2), after the trade capture.
- Need functional QA for T+1 Settlement project, to ensure that systems and processes of all lines of businesses under wealth management landscape are ready with settlement changes prior to the live date in May 2024
- Reason for request: This person will help to develop and manage this data platform under the leadership of the technical lead.
Candidate Value Proposition
- The candidate will gain valuable exposure to the T+1 update occurring across all of the Big Five banks in Canada.
- Define test objectives and create test plans and test cases
- Executes and manage various levels of functional testing – UAT, Regression, End to End testing, Industry testing
- Defect Management – Articulation of defects in detailed manner and monitor resolution efforts and track successes
- Experience working on applications that cut across multiple business lines
- Testing of Order management workflows for various security types in Equities, Fixed Income, Mutual funds
- Proactive collaboration with testing partners of upstream and downstream systems for environments alignment and data consistency
- Maintaining of test artifacts in JIRA , participate in Requirements/User story grooming, and stakeholder demos.
Must have Skills:
- Experience as a Functional trading QA
- Experience in Wealth Management Domain specifically in Trading is must. Knowledge on wealth management concepts
- Portfolio Management, Order management, Post trade (settlement) processes – Equities/Bonds / Mutual Funds
- Expertise in understanding/validation of securities trade life cycle and Settlement process, front to back (Security master to custodian)
- Experience working on data flow validation between upstream and downstream interfaces, batch jobs
- Execute and manage various levels of testing – Functional (IST, UAT), Regression and End to End testing
- Experience working on capital markets, Wealth/Asset management trading software
Nice to have:
- Experience working on FIX protocol
- Experience working on Charles River Investment Management Solution (CRIMS) , Fundserv
|Job Category||QA Lead, QA Test Lead, QC Test Lead|