We’re looking for a QA Lead! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: QA Lead
Term: 12-month Contract – Toronto
Location: Remote for now
Job ID number: C1011
Brief description of duties:
The client is looking for a QA Consultant/Lead resource for our Underwriting Transformation Project team and this would be our normal 1-year contract. I would be looking for a start date about 2 weeks after the offer is made. The focus will be on Test Planning, Test Strategies, and Coordination. This person would be responsible for defining the Quality approach needed for the project, then coaching the teams in the approach and looking for gaps and improvements. This person will need to be able to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Experience with P&C Insurance and Policy Systems
- Experience with writing Test Strategies and Plans
- Experience in coaching teams in QA
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Guidewire systems would be an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn and pick up new concepts quickly
|Job Category||QA Analyst|
|Writing Test Strategies and Plans||5-6+|